Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Billy Idle




Here, I'm speculating about what might have happened had Billy Idol not been blessed with an enormous amount of drive and ambition.

Or, maybe I'm speculating to what might have happened had he decided not to convince a certain A & R man to come see his gig that particular night.

I often wonder about the fine line between success and failure and all the people that miss out simply because they make a certain decision at a certain time or maybe give up a split second too soon.

I mean come on, the eighties and no Idol?? I'd want my money back!




Online store

7 comments:

Art Fan Ako said...

Best place to be idle for some!

joseph's art and stuff said...

most excellent illustration, we cry, more, more, more!

seeknowbrown said...

yeah, idol in the 80s vs. idle in the 80s. i get it. another nice drawing.

Laurel Neustadter said...

I like the perspective.

Gregor said...

Thanks for the commments!

Castor said...

really good work!

Niall O loughlin said...

Great work Gregor.